Sunday, February 13, 2011

On Dasher, On Dancer....
On your mark, get set....
One, Two, Three, GO!

What have I done? Why am I here?  Holy shit, I have a blog.

Let's get down to the nitty gritty....

For so long, I've been one of those people who would come across a blog, read a few pages or more, leave it on my monitor for a day or two and maybe (if it really captured me) add it to my favorites - and, come on now...I know I'm not the only one!  But, I always wanted more.  I wanted to be one of the special people.  You know, there were some blogs that I wanted to follow.  I wanted my little picture under "Followers" - I wanted to belong.  I wanted a place where I could keep all these great blogs that I've read together.  But, I couldn't.  Why?  Long story short...the freaking Blog Gods decided that in order to become a "Follower" you have to have your own blog.  Imagine that!  So, with hopes of adding my cute-little-means-nothing-at-all image under "Followers"....yep...here we are!  So, maybe, if I'm really lucky, really good, maybe, just maybe...I'll get a follower or two! 

Regardless of why I'm here or how I found this place, I hope you enjoy my ramblings.  I fully intend to chuckle, smile, shed a tear or two, get mad at the world, love myself, hate myself and shake my bowl full of jelly. 


No comments: