Sunday, February 20, 2011

Looking forward...

Ahhh...if I was only thin, I would...  Or, when I lose weight, I will....  For me, I know I've said these things more times that I can count.  So, I've decided to make a list of the things I'm looking forward to...

~feel comfortable in public without thinking that everyone is staring at me
~wear a pair of shorts (it's been almost 19 years)
~wear a bathing suit (you guessed it...almost 19 years)
~ride a horse without fear that I will break it's back
~make love to my husband and feel comfortable doing so
~travel & enjoy life
~go to Disneyworld and know I can ride the rides
~feel comfortable in an airplane seat/have the belt buckle and know my jelly roll doesn't spill into the seat next to me
~walk up the stairs without gasping for air and without hurting
~feel full after a decent sized meal
~shop at a normal people clothing store
~never have to worry about whether or not a chair will hold my weight
~fit comfortably in a restaurant booth
~not be embarrassed to be seen in public
~increase the length of my life
~purchase life insurance
~feel better
~look better
~feel confident in public
~walk, run and feel good enough to exercise
~wear a dress
~redo my wedding photos
~cross my legs
~dance and feel (& look!) good doing so

I'm sure I'll add to this list in the days/weeks/months to come.  And, I'm looking forward to it!  What's on your list??

2 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

LOVE this list! I am a march VSG-er too. :)

C. Claus said...

Thanks, Lisa!